God Did Not Destroy Sodom & Gomorrah Because of Homosexuality
For too long Christians have believed that God is against homosexuality because in Genesis 19 the cities of Sodom & Gomorrah were destroyed.
Get the Story Right.
In this UnClobber Course You Will Learn
- History about what ancient cultures valued and why.
- The context of why Genesis tells this story.
- What actually did and did not happen when angels visited Lot in Sodom.
- Why these ancient cities were destroyed.
- What this passage has to do with homosexuality, sexual orientation, or anything else pertinent to LGBTQ people.
Included in Every UnClobber Mini-Course
HD Video Lessons
More than an hour of content filmed over seven sessions with unique interactive graphics.
Prefer to listen to the course? No problem. Each course includes high quality audio files to download/stream.
Follow along with a printable multi-page PDF worksheet designed specifically for UnClobber courses.
It's Time We UnClobber Genesis 19
In this highly focused mini-course, solely about the clobber passage in Genesis 19, you'll finally be able to put bed any notions about God judging homosexuality because one time a couple cities burned to the ground.
What is an UnClobber Mini-Course?
How Does the Course Work?
How is this Different than the Book?
How Much is an UnClobber Mini-Course?
What if I Can't Afford the Courses?
Looking for the Other Clobber Passages?
Maybe you're curious about that whole "abomination" thing in Leviticus. Or, why Paul talks about things being "unnatural" in Romans. Or, how about that whole "will not inherit the kingdom" business in Corinthians?